HY144-D-SRC Audio Interface Card
The HY144-D-SRC is a network I/O card that supports up to 144 inputs and 144 outputs via the Dante audio network protocol. It is essentially the same as the current HY144-D card for RIVAGE PM systems, with the addition of onboard sample rate conversion that can be convenient in sound systems where devices running at different sample rates must be interconnected. Synchronous and asynchronous SRC modes allow interoperability between a wide range of devices without noise and dropouts.
The HY144-D-SRC firmware can be programmed to operate in any of five modes, including one in which SRC is disabled:
- 144io (SRC off, 144 in/144 out)
- 144io SyncSRC (SRC on, synchronous, 144 in/144 out)
- 72io AsyncSRC (SRC on, asynchronous, 72 in/72 out)
- 144in AsyncSRC (SRC on, asynchronous, 144 in/0 out)
- 144o AsyncSRC (SRC on, asynchronous, 0 in/144 out).